Missouri Regulations on Insurance Continuing Education

Missouri resident producers are required to complete 16 hours of continuing education with 3 hours being ethics every 2 year.  …

Read More

Kansas Insurance Licensing Fees for 70 year old

Question:  I am turning 70 this year and a resident of Kansas, do I have to pay a renewal fee?  …

Read More

Required Reporting of Criminal Conviction

Producers are required to report criminal convictions to their state insurance regulators within 30 days. It would be wise to …

Read More

Viatical Training Requirement

I am a broker for a viatical company live in a state that requires no viatical training, am a required …

Read More

Licensed Producer Moving into a New State

Question: I am a licensed producer in Missouri only and moved to Illinois, do I have to take the Illinois …

Read More

Renewal Commissions

Can I drop my insurance license and continue to receive renewal commissions? Answer: As a general rule for most states, …

Read More

Setup Menus in Admin Panel