I am a Missouri licensed life producer and I want to sell annuities in Illinois, what do I have to do?

  1. First, you must apply to Illinois for a nonresident license using.  www.nipr.com
  2. Second, you must complete the 4-hour course on Annuity Suitability & Best Interest that is required of Illinois resident producers.