Effective July 1, 2021
- Insurance Licenses will expire on the last day of your birth month every other year.
- Self Study/online CE exams will no longer require a protector.
- Producers will be required to keep their email current with the KID.
- Removed 6 month waiting period for retesting.
- Waiting period of 2 years for testing for those that had their license revoked.
- Public Adjusters must be fingerprinted at time of application and required to complete 18 hours of CE include 3 hours of ethics
Effective January 1, 2022
- Producers will be required to renew insurance license at NIPR.com with $4 processing fee.
- Update contact information, regulatory action, convictions within 30 days.
- Complete 18 hours of CE with 3 hours of ethics biannually.
- Resident Business Entities (Agencies) will renew by the last day of the month of their original issue date biannually.
MORE INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT https://insurance.kansas.gov/producer-licensing/