Insurance licensing

Licensed Producer Moving into a New State

Question: I am a licensed producer in Missouri only and moved to Illinois, do I have to take the Illinois …

Read More

What do I need to sell Hospital Indemnity & Telemedicine policies?

If you are selling Hospital Indemnity products and Telemedicine you do need to have an Accident and Health license.

Read More

Does the State of Illinois offer a finance plan for renewal license fee?

No the State of Illinois does not offer a payment or financial plan. For example: If the individual in question …

Read More

How to locate a lost Illinois Insurance policy.

If the policy was written in the State of  Illinois then an individual can contact the Illinois Department of Insurance. …

Read More

Can I carryover my Illinois ethics classroom credits?

No, Illinois does not allow carryovers for classroom ethics.  It does allow up to 12 credit hours over to the …

Read More

Setup Menus in Admin Panel