Licensed Producer Moving into a New State

Question: I am a licensed producer in Missouri only and moved to Illinois, do I have to take the Illinois …

Read More

What do I need to sell Hospital Indemnity & Telemedicine policies?

If you are selling Hospital Indemnity products and Telemedicine you do need to have an Accident and Health license.

Read More

Is there a way to search for insurance policies on a person if you dont know the company name or policy number?

Yes, there is. This is a website that will help or call the Illinois Dept of Insurance at 217 782-4515.

Read More

Does the State of Illinois offer a finance plan for renewal license fee?

No the State of Illinois does not offer a payment or financial plan. For example: If the individual in question …

Read More

Setup Menus in Admin Panel