Yes, there is.
This is a website that will help https://eapps.naic.org/life-policy-locator/#/acknowledgment
January 21, 2019
- Is there a way to search for written life insurance policies in any State?
- What do I need to sell Hospital Indemnity & Telemedicine policies?
- Is there a way to search for insurance policies on a person if you dont know the company name or policy number?
- Someone with a Personal Lines can sell what?
- Does the State of Illinois offer a finance plan for renewal license fee?
- Jim wants to be good at what he does in his insurance practice. His sales manager, Jack, tells him correctly that possessing required skills, knowledge, qualifications, and capacity refers to _____? on
- Joe gets into all kinds of situations and with all kinds of people. He has to try his best to maintain a third party type of demeanor and approach to these interactions. Some have said that Joe is an objective person and well suited for the insurance business. Joe said correctly that “objectivity” generally is seen in someone who is influenced by ________? on
- The subject of recognizing quality people in any occupation that stand out among the rest comes up in an interview with a prospective client. You clarify the issue and tell him correctly that a person who makes a business of an occupation and a practice of an art is referred to as a _______? on
- The state or quality of being objective is referred to as _________? on
- Inherent in an agent’s role is the combination of professional duty to the client and to the company as well. Ethical balance is required to avoid any conflict between these two obligations. Those engaged in offering insurance and other related financial services occupy the unique position of liaison between the purchasers and the __________ of insurance and closely related financial products. on
- Accident Health License
- Annuity Producers
- Annuity Training
- CMS health insurance marketplace
- FEMA Flood Insurance Training Requirement
- Flood Insurance Training
- index annuities
- Index Life Insurance
- Insurance licensing
- Life Policy provisions
- Life Producers
- North Carolina
- Required Training
- South Dakota
- West Virginia