I have a Texas general line-Life, Accident &Health license and moved into Illinois last week. Can I transfer my license to Illinois?

Illinois issues insurance licenses for Life, Accident & Health, Casualty, Fire (Property) and personal lines.  Since you have a Texas general line- Life Accident & Health, Illinois will allow you to apply by way of a written application with your payment of $180 and a letter of clearance from the Texas Department of Insurance.