CMS health insurance marketplace

What do I need to sell Hospital Indemnity & Telemedicine policies?

If you are selling Hospital Indemnity products and Telemedicine you do need to have an Accident and Health license.

Read More

I completed my CMS Marketplace training, Can I get continuing education credits for that?

Illinois insurance producers can receive continuing education credit for completing the online Federal Health Insurance Marketplace courses. There are three …

Read More

Setup Menus in Admin Panel