Required Training

Someone with a Personal Lines can sell what?

This type of line means the individual can sell only personal homeowners, renters, boat insurance, motor cycle, recreational vehicles and auto policies. The individual cannot sell or insure farm, commercial or business policies. To be able to sell farm, commercial or business policies the individual must acquire their Property/ Casualty license. An example:  Joe wants

Someone with a Personal Lines can sell what? Read More »

Required Flood Insurance Training

The Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2004, Section 207 includes a one-time three hour continuing education requirement for those producers working with  the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).  This three hour course test the knowledge and understanding of flood insurance by licensed producers. Each state has adopted this requirement into their insurance regulations and is include with other

Required Flood Insurance Training Read More »

Annuity Suitability Training

Under the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Model Laws on Annuity Suitability, there are two training requirements.  First, insurers are required to train their producers on their products.  It mandates insurers properly supervise their producers and check on the suitability of the product to meet the needs of the client.  Insurers are also required

Annuity Suitability Training Read More »